Date and Time: October 20th, 2021, 12:00 – 1:00 pm Mountain
- Libby Hopkins, EOLONM Hospice Advisor
- Dr. David R. Grube, Compassion & Choices National Medical Director
- Matt Whittaker, Compassion & Choices National Director of Integrated Programs
- To understand the regulations of the EW NM EOLO Act
- To explore end of life options in palliative care and hospice care and ‘engaged neutrality’ in regard to medical aid in dying
- To provide case histories of medical aid in dying and hospice
- To discuss medical ethical issues in end-of-life options, especially VSED and MAID
Audience: Hospice administrators and staff, hospice clinicians, hospice Medical Director, physicians, physician assistants, nurses, advanced care practitioner, social workers, spiritual care representatives, medical residents and fellows, and all others interested in the subject matter.
CMEs: This activity has been approved for 1 hour of Continuing Medical Education by Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services.