Were you unable to attend our one hour clinical training offered on October 20, 2021?
Now you can view the recorded training: The Role of Hospice in Medical Aid in Dying. This webinar, hosted by Compassion & Choices and End of Life Options New Mexico, was presented by experienced educators on the topics of hospice and medical aid in dying and offers healthcare professionals and others important information on New Mexico’s newly authorized Elizabeth Whitefield End-of-Life Options Act.
Training Title: The Role of Hospice in Medical Aid in Dying
- To understand the regulations of the EW NM EOLO Act
- To explore end of life options in palliative care and hospice care and ‘engaged neutrality’ in regard to medical aid in dying
- To provide case histories of medical aid in dying and hospice
- To discuss medical ethical issues in end-of-life options, especially VSED and MAID
- Libby Hopkins, RN, EOLONM Hospice Advisor
- Dr. David R. Grube, Compassion & Choices National Medical Director
- Matt Whittaker, Compassion & Choices National Director of Integrated Programs
Please note that Continuing Medical Education credits are not available when viewing recordings of EOLONM clinical trainings. CMEs can only be obtained by attending live training sessions.