Recorded: A recording of this training session is now available, click for more information.
Date and Time: Sept. 22, 2021 12:00pm – 1:00pm (MT)
- Bob Drake, Compassion & Choices Medical Outreach Director, moderator
- Dr. David Grube, Compassion & Choices Medical Director
- Barak Wolff, End of Life Options NM Board Chair
- To integrate medical aid in dying into end-of-life care
- To identify the issues of professionalism and personal integrity in end-of-life care
- To understand the requirements of the NM End-of-Life Options Act
Audience: Physicians, physician assistants, nurses, advanced care practitioner, social workers, hospice clinicians, spiritual care representatives, hospital administrators, hospice administrators and staff, long-term care and skilled nursing facilities administrators and staff, medical residents and fellows, and all others interested in the subject matter.
CMEs: Information forthcoming