If you missed our one hour clinical training offered on September 22, 2021, you are in luck!
Now you can view the training How to Respond To Request For Medical Aid in Dying on YouTube. This webinar, hosted by Compassion & Choices and End of Life Options New Mexico, was presented by experienced educators on the topic of medical aid in dying and offers healthcare professions and others important information on the topic and information on New Mexico’s newly authorized Elizabeth Whitefield End of Life Options Act.
- To integrate medical aid in dying into end-of-life care
- To identify the issues of professionalism and personal integrity in end-of-life care
- To understand the requirements of the New Mexico Elizabeth Whitefield End-of-Life Options Act
- Bob Drake, Compassion & Choices Medical Outreach Manager, moderator
- Dr. David R. Grube, Compassion & Choices National Medical Director
Please note that Continuing Medical Education credits are not available when viewing recordings of EOLONM clinical trainings. CMEs can only be obtained by attending live training sessions.