Date and Time: Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 12:00 – 1:00 pm Mountain
- Rep. Debbie Armstrong, EOLONM Senior Advisor and Bill Sponsor of the Elizabeth Whitefield End-of-Life Options Act
- Dr. David R. Grube, Compassion & Choices National Medical Director
- Susan Gess, PharmD, APh Drug Education Coordinator Clinical Pharmacy, Kaiser Permanente San Rafael Medical Center
- To understand the regulations of the Elizabeth Whitefield End of Life Options Act
- To learn the pharmacology of medical aid in dying medications
- To define the pharmacist’s role in medical aid in dying
- To learn from case histories of pharmacies, pharmacists, and MAiD
Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physicians, physician assistants, nurses, advanced care practitioner, hospice clinicians, long-term care and skilled nursing facilities administrators and staff, medical residents and fellows.
This activity has been approved for 1 hour of Continuing Medical Education by Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services.