Recorded Training: “Pharmacology & the Clinical Competencies of Medical Aid in Dying”
If you missed our November 17, 2021 lunchtime clinical training, you can now view the recorded 1-hour session on YouTube.
- Barak Wolff, MPH, End of Life Options New Mexico Board Chair
- Dr. David R. Grube, Compassion & Choices National Medical Director
- Susan Gess, PharmD, Kaiser Permanente
This training is intended for pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants, nurses, advanced care practitioners, social workers, hospice clinicians, spiritual care representatives, hospital administrators, hospice administrators and staff, long-term care and skilled nursing facilities administrators and staff, medical residents and fellows, and all others interested in the subject matter.
- To understand the requirements of the New Mexico Elizabeth Whitefield End-of-Life Options Act
- To learn the pharmacology of medical aid in dying medications
- To define the pharmacists role in medical aid in dying
- To learn from case histories of pharmacy, pharmacists, and medical aid in dying