Were you unable to attend our March 16, 2022 presentation?
Now you can view the recorded training: Death Doulas, End of Life Options and Aid in Dying. This webinar, hosted by End of Life Options New Mexico, included presenters:
- MaryKay Brady, EOLONM Board Member and trained End of Life Doula
- Thalia DeWolf, RN and Doula/Bedside Attendee trainer for American Clinicians Academy on Medical Aid in Dying (ACAMAID)
- To understand Doula’s approach to death.
- To discuss the day of dying.
- To create awareness and understanding of the requirements of New Mexico’s new Elizabeth Whitefield End-of-Life Options Act (aka medical aid in dying).
- To value one’s choices at the end of life and the role of the doula in supporting them.
12 page pdf file